- Updated factsheets
Major nutrient groups, What is type 1 diabetes, Carbohydrate serves and Low blood glucose factsheets for consumers have recently been updated.
- The Diabetes Manual, Section 3: Diabetes education and support and Section 4: Hospitalisation have been updated. Section 11: Unstable diabetes has also been revised.
Diabetes Outreach is a Country Health SA program that:
- Provides training and support to rural and remote health professionals
- Supports statewide and cluster networks
- Facilitates access to evidence based standards of care
- Facilitates access to information about quality assurance & documentation
- Facilitates access to information and resources